What's the difference between ADP eTime & Kronos Timekeeper?
So we all know that ADP has an agreement with Kronos to sell Workforce Central Timekeeper and related products under ADP branding. I usually think about the two versions as identical but there are a few differences.
- The logo (OK, depending on the version maybe the entire theme is somewhat different.)
- The ADP e-Time naming conventions for Genies and such.
- The clocks have a different prom, but that's probably just for the naming conventions.
- In v6.0 ADP provided a report or two extra like the Crystal report "Employee Hours by Labor Levels" which let's you choose to report on one or more Labor Levels at a time.
- ADP has some nice little training modules it delivers
Does anyone know of anything else that's different? Please leave a comment.