Your web browser is out of date. Update your browser for more security, speed, and the best experience on this site.
You may also visit the site on your mobile device.
- Participate in the full lifecycle of Kronos HR/PR implementation from Discovery through Design, Build, Test, and User Adoption.
- Leverage your HR/PR knowledge to consult on best practices to assist clients in designing and building a solution that meets their needs.
- Discover and analyze client business requirements and business processes.
- Create usable documentation including Audit Findings, Business Requirements, and Product Design Documents.
- Translate Findings and Product Design documentation into a properly configured HR/PR application.
- Develop custom reports (RDL) and WIM interfaces using the HRPR database.
- Actively participate, and as needed lead, testing, and quality assurance activities for the projects.
- Assist with change management and user acceptance testing.
- Work closely with Project Managers communicating and understanding the goals required to complete the required tasks on time and budget.
- Maintain the internal project management system up to date with all-time worked, task status, and related documentation
- Maintain current in-depth technical, functional, and operational knowledge of Kronos Workforce Central.
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong functional and technical background in HR and Payroll (Time and Attendance and Scheduling a plus).
- 5 years of experience implementing Kronos® Workforce HR and Payroll.
- Deep knowledge of HR & Payroll standards, policies, procedures, and systems.
- Experienced with FLSA, ACA compliance, and CA labor law rules.
- Experienced in healthcare, manufacturing, government/municipal, and/or education verticals.
- Exemplary customer service skills with demonstrated ability to effectively develop and maintain client relationships. You are expected to WOW! the customer.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with ADP e-time optional.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience).