- Participate in the full lifecycle of Kronos HR/PR implementation from Discovery through Design, Build, Test, and User Adoption.
- Leverage your HR/PR knowledge to consult on best practices to assist clients in designing and building a solution that meets their needs.
- Discover and analyze client business requirements and business processes.
- Create usable documentation including Audit Findings, Business Requirements, and Product Design Documents.
- Translate Findings and Product Design documentation into a properly configured HR/PR application.
- Develop custom reports (RDL) and WIM interfaces using the HRPR database.
- Actively participate, and as needed lead, testing, and quality assurance activities for the projects.
- Assist with change management and user acceptance testing.
- Work closely with Project Managers communicating and understanding the goals required to complete the required tasks on time and budget.
- Maintain the internal project management system up to date with all-time worked, task status, and related documentation
- Maintain current in-depth technical, functional, and operational knowledge of Kronos Workforce Central.
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong functional and technical background in HR and Payroll (Time and Attendance and Scheduling a plus).
- 5 years of experience implementing Kronos® Workforce HR and Payroll.
- Deep knowledge of HR & Payroll standards, policies, procedures, and systems.
- Experienced with FLSA, ACA compliance, and CA labor law rules.
- Experienced in healthcare, manufacturing, government/municipal, and/or education verticals.
- Exemplary customer service skills with demonstrated ability to effectively develop and maintain client relationships. You are expected to WOW! the customer.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with ADP e-time optional.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience).