- Participate in the full lifecycle of Kronos product implementation from Discovery through Design, Build, Test, and User Adoption.
- Discover and analyze Client business requirements and business processes.
- Create usable documentation including Audit Findings, Business Requirements, and Product Design Documents.
- Translate Findings and Product Design documentation into properly configured applications (WTK, WFS, etc).
- Develop custom reports (RDL) and WIM interfaces.
- Configure 4500 and InTouch clocks as required by the projects.
- Actively participate, and as needed lead, testing, and quality assurance activities for the projects.
- Assist with change management and user acceptance testing.
- Work closely with Project Managers communicating and understanding the goals required to complete the required tasks on time and budget.
- Maintain the internal project management system up to date with all time worked, task status, and related documentation.
- Maintain current in-depth technical, functional, and operational knowledge of Kronos Workforce Central.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5 years of experience in Timekeeper implementations and upgrades. Some version 8 preferred.
- 5 years of experience developing scheduling solutions using Kronos Workforce Scheduler (aka WFS or Advanced Scheduler).
- Excellent Workforce Integration Manager (WIM) programming skills.
- Deep knowledge of timekeeping and scheduling standards, policies, procedures, and systems.
- Demonstrated ability to apply creative, innovative, analytical, and critical thinking to strategies, practices, and problem-resolution; ability to anticipate and address unforeseen issues; strong attention to detail.
- Time management skills: ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Experience in healthcare, manufacturing, government/municipal, and/or education verticals.
- Exemplary customer service skills with demonstrated ability to effectively develop and maintain client relationships. You are expected to WOW! the customer.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with ADP e-time optional.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience).