Yes! We Know Dimensions
As Kronos Workforce Dimensions continues to make big waves, the Improv team is helping clients migrate with confidence. We are certified in Dimensions Implementation as well as Dell Boomi for Dimensions.
Ask us about the Dimensions implementation we’re leading now for a large hospital!
Dimensions Power Features
- Data-driven automation
- Intelligent systems
- Platform extensibility
- Real-time data visibility
- Unprecedented integration
- Mobile, user-friendly UI
- D5 modern cloud power
Assess Before You Progress
New is exciting, but timing is everything. That’s why it’s critical to assess your current Workforce Central (WFC) platform before you progress to a major upgrade like Dimensions.
Critical Questions to Answer First
- How are we currently using WFC? Which modules are we using/not using?
- Should we wait for future Dimensions functionality to come out before migrating?
- Does the WFC functionality we are using fully exist in Workforce Dimensions? If it doesn’t, when will it be available?
- What business processes will inevitably change if we migrate to Dimensions?
- How many/what kind of interfaces and custom integrations are we using?
- What features and functionality within WFC remain untapped?
- Can we successfully migrate Kronos HR/Payroll to Dimensions?
- Is WFC meeting our goals? If not, where are the gaps?
What Improv Won't Do
- We won’t sell you on a specific Kronos product or sell you services you don’t need.
- We won’t work from a sales quota, an upsell strategy, or an incentive program.
- We won’t make implementation promises we can’t keep.
What Improv Will Do
- We will offer objective, expert sight on the state of your WFM platform.
- We will stop talking and listen so we can fully understand your business goals.
- We will recommend only the technology solutions you need to meet your workforce goals.